Sunday, December 6, 2009

sunday is a blue day

monday is a blue day...but ..u ugh..... not for me..not...today , sunday is a blue day for me...this weekend is the worst weekends i can remember so far. i couldn't sleep last night...i slept at 4 a.m. after forcing myself to read a book in the darkness to get my eyes tired. hey, it is not a bad idea at all.
my roomie didn't come back home. her mom and brother came from Medan to see doctor so she stayed with her. i guess, i am still not used to sleep before i say 'good night' to her. so lame...bleah..

i woke up this afternoon after everyone has had their breakfast and lunch. i feel uncomfortable. my heart is pondering like mad. i am scared yet i feel like to do nothing about it. this 'phenomenon' has happened to me these last few weeks. i thought it is because of drinking too much coffee. but i guess not. many told me to see doctor, which i think it is not necessary, moreover i am not ready to know anything wrong with my body. i still need it to chase my dream. a dream yet comes true.

holiday...holiday....everyone has been waiting for it..so do I. i am having my holiday now. but i still got lots of things to do. people is chasing me after all the postponed assignments.i kind of have started, but i am stuck in the middle of nowhere. i couldn't finish it. i just feel like giving up. i need a drink man..i need one..

oh sunday....it was raining heavily..and i volumed up my computer's speaker to listen what the people in the screen talk. i have watched two movies, i was thinking that they can help me to melt down my numb brain. well... i guess this method doesn't work or i had chosen the wrong movies....i was crying quiet hard while watching..or....ah..i think it works..it really have melted down my numb brain to tears.. =_=

my boyfriend just called me for dinner. but i guess i will just skip the dinner since the guys asked me for a heavy supper tonight in Jurond West.Until then, i will try my best to do my works.

i feel useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment